Powered by Geeks360 Back
- 4 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 5 medium potatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups water
- 1 (4 pound) corned beef brisket, with spice packet
- 6 ounces cola
- 1 tablespoon GravyMaster®
- 1/2 head cabbage, chopped
- Place the carrots, potatoes, and onion into the bottom of a slow cooker, pour in the water and place the brisket on top of the vegetables.
- Mix cola and GravyMaster®, pour over the brisket. Sprinkle on the spices from the packet, cover, and set the cooker on Hight
- Cook for about 8 hours. An hour before serving, stir in the the cabbage and cook for 1 more hour.